At i GET IT we are always working to provide you the best learning experience. That’s why today we are pleased to announce a new way to access your engineering training courses with a revamped Learning Path. Learning Path’s are a “guided tour” to your training, providing a list of courses and assessments in a specific order to complete them. This focused approach won’t leave you guessing on what course topic to complete, for example if you are a new user you just select the New User Express Learning Path.
For Team Accounts, learning administrators can create their own Learning Paths for their teams using our user-friendly Learning Path Administration Tool. Some key new features are:
- Mix all sorts of content, including our OTB content and your custom content.
- Set due dates on select learning objects or for the entire Learning Path.
- Enforce the order users must complete the training (optional).
- Assign to a single-user or a group of people (or both).
- Copy and re-use existing Learning Paths.
Learning Paths are an excellent tool to keep your users focused on the training at-hand. Take advantage today with a Team Account or browse a list of out-of-the-box i GET IT Learning Paths available here.
Latest posts by Brad Engholt (see all)
- i GET IT Online Learning Support During COVID-19 - March 25, 2020
- Learn SOLIDWORKS MBD and DimXpert - March 24, 2018
- 60 Tips in 60 Minutes – Autodesk Inventor 2018 Quick Tips - November 8, 2017