Do any of the questions below apply to your organization:
- Do you own existing Dassault Systemes software products and are up to date with maintenance?
- Do you need to transform your digital engineering processes?
- Are you interested in implementing the true Digital Twin concept?
- Is the technology that you are using for Digital Product Definition out of date?
- Does your company have strategic initiatives like Lean Manufacturing, Flawless Launch, Model Based Engineering or similar?
- Is your company expanding or looking to put new products on the market?
If the answer to any of these questions is Yes, then you should be looking at the Customer Transformation Program (CTP) from Dassault Systemes.
Dassault Systemes launched a Customer Transformation Program for 2019 which is designed to transform the businesses of all their existing customers. This is a limited-time sales initiative program starting January 21, 2019 and ending December 31, 2019.
The program offers existing customers a voucher that makes them eligible for a discount on qualified new purchases of software from Dassault Systemes extensive range of productivity enhancing solutions. Customers can earn up to 35% off purchase of qualified new software – an exciting incentive to get up to date with the latest technology.
The future focus of Dassault Systèmes is on the innovative 3DEXPERIENCE platform, a disruptive technology that can completely transform your business. As a result, the largest discounts are for platform products, on premise or in the cloud.
As an example, a customer may have an existing Dassault Systemes CATIA V5 software and his installed base entitles them to a voucher good for 35% discount on a new product up to an amount 0f $35,000. Assume a new opportunity arises and the customer requires SIMULIA to run advanced simulations. If the list price of what is required is $100,000, then this can be purchased for $65,000 by applying the voucher.
As a trusted advisor, Tata Technologies can help navigate through the CTP program. Dassault Systemes has been investing billions into innovative technologies and helping organizations face business challenges. Please engage us to discover how your business can be transformed.
Visit www.tatatechnologies.com or contact email@example.com
Latest posts by Kevin Power (see all)
- Customer Transformation Program – (CTP) – Dassault Systemes - May 2, 2019
- Does PLM pay? – Calculating ROI for PLM (Part 3) - April 25, 2019
- Does PLM Pay? – Calculating ROI for PLM (Part 2) - April 18, 2019